In this page, I would like to show you a vision of engineering with limited resources, and how you can do great things with them. Here you will find several projects I’ve developed, to be shared with this goal: All the engineering fans find this site interesting.
It’s focused in the design and construction of a CNC 3 Axis Milling Machine DIY. Here I describe all the process, detailed and with pictures, about all the tests and projects I did, I have done and I will do.
Main characteristics CNC Mill
- Working dimensions max:1000x500x200 mm
- Structure made in MDF plates 19mm thickness, reinforced with steel square tubes
- Lineal guide system with L profiles and ball bearings (see the post for more details)
- Spindels M12 3P6
- Total dimensions: 1700x630x550
- Mill: Kress 1050
- Tool holder: diameter 10, 8, 6, 3 mm
- Driver 2M542, 4 axis
- PAP Motor: Nema23
- Power supply 24V 15A
- Control Software: LinuxCNC
MOST POPULAR VIDEOS