On this page I try to show an overview of the engineering applied with limited tools, and how with a few resources you can achieve great things. Here you can find different projects that I have developed, and I wanted to share, with the main idea that mechanical fans find interesting, entertaining and enlightening them.
Take a look, I’m sure you will enjoy the visit!
This project is focused on the design and construction of a Homemade CNC milling machine three axes. Here I describe the entire process, and detailed photographs, and all tests and projects I’ve done and I’ll make with it.
Take a tour, I’m sure you will find something interesting.
- Max working meassures: 1000x500x200 mm
- Structure made in MDF boards 19mm thickness, reinforced with square steel tubes
- Lineal guide system with “L” profiles and ball bearings (see entry to more details)
- trapezoidal spindles M12 3P6
- Total dimensions: 1700x630x550
- Mill: Kress 1050
- Tool handler: Ø10, 8, 6, 3 mm
- Driver TB6560 4 axis
- Motor Nema23
- Power Supply 24V 15A
- Software: LinuxCNC