With this drawings you will be able to build your own RC Yatch 1m lenght, based on the Luna Rossa, the America’s Cup yatch, year 2000. The procedure is to build a model by hand, with limited resources, and working with composites, you will have a carbon fiber RC Yatch.
This drawings include:
- IGS and STEP files 3D model of the hull and the deck, and all necessary to build the models to obtain the moulds in glass fiber
- IGS and STEP files 3D model of the entire ship: Rudder, daggerboard case, bulb, interior, servos support, internal mechanism, masts, rigging, sails, etc…
- DXF files of the cut templates for the hull and deck sections and all necessary to build the model
- DXF files of the sails, with DinA4 format printing templates, with all details to build your own sails.
- DXF, IGS and DXF files of the bulb, to mill a model, and get the moulds to build the bulb in lead
Temporary, the automatic Paypal button is actually disabled, until we install the new online shop. Anyway, if you want to buy this item, just put in contact with me and we will do the purchase manually with Paypal.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenients
Any doubt, put in contact with me: email@example.com